Minding your right for personal data protection according toRegulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform that:
- Data administrator: Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa S.A., Aleja Jana Pawła II 4, 44-330 Jastrzębie-Zdrój, registered in District Court in Gliwice by the national register number KRS: 0000072093.
- Inspector for Personal Data Protection you can contact at:
- Your data will be processed for registration and participation in the conference on the basis of Article 6, point 1 a) of General Data Protection Regulation.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary yet necessary to for registration and participation in the conference.
- At any time, the user shall have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data;
the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of the consent granted before its withdrawal. In order to withdraw the consent, the you need to contact The Personal Data Inspector.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to provide access to personal data, rectify, delete it or to transfer it.
- Personal data shall be stored for the period necessary in connection with the conference, no later than until the consent is withdrawn.
- Receiver of your data will be only Jastrzębska Spółka Węglowa SA
- Your data will not be given to any third parties or international organizations
- Your data shall not be subject to automated decision-making.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority- the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.